- Put the award logo on your post.
- Answer 7 questions by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you by linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs and asking them 7 questions.
- let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blog.
Once again, thank you roxy. Here are the answers to your questions:
- What’s your biggest fear in life? How do you deal with it?
Ans: The fear of the unknown. I deal with it by having a positive mindset.
2. What are your accomplishments so far in your work/career and life?
Ans: I’ve been putting my thoughts into action and watching it evolve.
3. Share your thoughts about couples with no kids( childless).
Ans: For me personally, i feel bad for them, At times, i imagine what is going on in their thoughts and my heart reaches out to them. I put those i know in prayer believing that one day, the dream of having a child of their own will come true.
4. Your thoughts about becoming a full time blogger.
Ans: It has become a dream come true and I hope to gain more accomplishments as years go by.
5. Describe your relationship with your family.
Ans: it’s wonderful.
6. What are your plans when you reach 60 years old
Ans: I plan to have authored many books by then.
7. Anger Management. How do you manage or control anger?
Ans: A saying goes “Silence is Golden”. When you are faced in situations that can trigger your anger, it’s best to stay silent. Switch off your mindset from the source of anger.
Having noticed that you have issues controlling it, it is best for you to go for anger management classes. Tell your loved ones about it and they will guide you through it.
Thank you once again roxy for the nomination.Here are my own questions;
- What insired you to start blogging?
- Have you ever set out to achieve a goal and you didn’t achieve it?
- Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- Name one book you’ve read and still keep going over.
- Suicide. What do you think drives one to commit it?
- Which sport do you play?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?