Hey guys, I’m sorry this is coming late. I’ve been nominated for my first Vincent Ehindero award by Hemalatha Ramesh. Thank you so much Hema. She’s a talented and an amazing blogger. Check out her site https://frameofsoul.home.blog. I hope you like it just as I do.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award(with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Thank you once again Hema. Here are the answers to your questions.
1. What gave you the push to start blogging?
Ans: I read a book about it that inspired me to start off.
2. Are you proud of the progress you’ve made so far? If not, why?
Ans: I am proud of the progress I’ve made so far.
3. Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
Ans: I’ll say both.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Ans: I see myself as a more experienced, matured and successful blogger.
5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog to make money.
Ans: Focus on building up your traffic first. It takes a while before you can think of making money.
6. Where do most of your views come from?
Ans: India,the United States, the UK and my home country.
7. What’s your post frequency?
Ans: I can’t really say.
8. Are you doing the most when it comes to fulfilling the demands of your niche?
Ans: Yes, I believe I am.
9. How many friends have you made from blogging?
Ans: I’ve made a lot.
10. Do you ever regret any of your posts? If the answer is yes, why?
Ans: No, I don’t.
Thank you once again Hema for the nomination♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I nominate all my followers and fellow bloggers out there. Feel free to accept it♥♥. Congratulations!!!!
I’ll like to make use of the same questions Hema asked me.