Hi guys, I hope you all are doing great. I was recently nominated by soni’s thoughts, for my first outstanding blogger award🎊. Thank you so much soni. Here’s the link to her amazing blog http://sonibindaas571181659.wordpress.com. I hope you like it just as much as I do.
* Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
* Answer the questions provided.
* Create 7 unique questions.
* Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination.
- At the end of 2020, every blogger that pings back to the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 outstanding blogger award. This award was created by originally by Colton Beckwith.
Thank you once again soni. Here are the answers to your questions;
- How are you planning your time for blogging?
Ans: I try to plan it well.
2. Have you faced any failure? And learnt from it?
Ans: Yes, I’ve faced failure before and I did learn from it.
3. What’s your proudest achievement so far?
Ans: Being able to know my potentials and who I am as a person, has been my proudest achievement so far.
4. Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
Ans: I can’t really say, as I have many favorite bloggers.
5. If you are given a choice to choose between an island and a cloud restaurant, what would you choose?
Ans: An island.
6. How do you motivate yourself to keep blogging?
Ans: I motivate myself to keep blogging, by staying positive.
7. As per you, what’s the best social media for blogging?
Ans: I can’t really say.
I nominate all my followers and fellow bloggers out there. Feel free to accept it 😊.
I’ll like to make use of the questions given to me by Soni.
Thank you once again Soni 🤝. Happy blogging everyone 🎊.