Hello and welcome to November!! After one more month, we will be ushering in a new year. A lot of things has happened this year but we can only thank God for guiding us through those ups and downs. Taking time to look back at where we were last year and where we are now, we can only be grateful for coming this far.
Being the eleventh month of the year, November is the fourth and last month of four months to have a length of 30 days. Here are some events being observed in the month of November.
Observances in the month of November.
- International Lennox-gastaut syndrome awareness day.
- World vegan day.
- International day to end impunity for crimes against journalists.
- International day for preventing the exploitation of the environment in war and armed conflict.
- Intersex day of remembrance.
- World pneumonia day.
- World kindness day.
- World diabetes day.
- World prematurity day.
- Women’s entrepreneurship day.
- World toilet day.
- International men’s day.
- Africa industrialization day.
- Evolution day.
- International day for the elimination of violence against women.
Happy new month to everyone out there🙏. Wishing you all the best life has to offer👍.