Hey guys 🖐️. I was recently nominated for my third sunshine blogger award by Poorwa. I haven’t been able to post for a while now, because I’ve been busy, but hopefully I’ll get back on track. Thank you so much Poorwa for giving me my first award nomination of the year, I really appreciate it. Poorwa is an amazing and inspiring writer and blogger. Do check out her site👇http://atlaswebdesigns.design.blog. I hope you like it just as much as I do.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your blog.
Thank you once again Poorwa, here are the answers to your questions.
- What advice would you like to give your 2020 self?
Ans: Things won’t always work out the way we want them to, therefore, be prepared for what life will throw at you. Grow, learn and survive.
2. What are you looking forward to at the end of this pandemic?
Ans: I’m looking forward to seeing a bright future, where we can all put aside our differences and just work together for a better world.
3. What’s a perfect weekend for you?
Ans: Sitting at home reading and watching movies or going out to explore the world around you.
4. What’s your recent favorite song?
Ans: Hmmm 🤔, I can’t really say for now.
5. Would you ever like to meet an alien ever?
Ans: No, I don’t really think I’ll like to meet a space alien and I don’t think they even exist.
6. How lucky are you?
Ans: I’m lucky to have grace on my side.
7. What are you doing currently.
Ans: I’m reading 👓👓.
8. What 2020 taught you.
Ans: The year 2020 taught me a lot of things. But I believe that the most important thing 2020 taught me, was not to take anything, especially life, for granted. That we are to make the most of our time here on Earth and that there is no room for excuses.
9. What inspires you the most?
Ans: Life itself, inspires me the most.
10. What’s your favorite school subject?
11. What’s your favorite animal?
Ans: I can’t really say I have a favorite animal.
Thank you once again for nominating me Poorwa🤝.
I’ll like to make use of the questions Poorwa asked me.
I nominate you 👊.
Yes guys, to every blogger reading and commenting on this, I nominate each and everyone of you. You all deserve it, so feel free to accept.
Stay safe guys💖💖.