Hello and welcome to the month of April. So far, so good, we can all say that this year has been going well for some, while for some others, not so well. We just finished the first quarter of the year and I can tell you that the Covid 19 conditions have been far more better than that of 2020. Looking back at this time last year, we were all under strict lockdown because of the Covid 19 pandemic. Now, we have vaccines coming up from different pharmaceutical companies around the world; something that wasn’t feasible by this time last year.
Looking back at the month of March, here in Nigeria, we received our first batch of the Covid 19 vaccines from India. Thanks to this vaccines, medical personnels are trying their very best to study it and create new ones for the country.
Being the fourth month of the year, April is the first of four months, to have a length of 30 days. Commonly associated with the seasons of autumn and spring, April’s birthstone is the diamond. Here are the list of observances being observed this month;
- April Fool’s Day.
- Edible Book Day.
- International Children’s Book Day.
- World Autism Awareness Day.
- International Day For Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine action.
- World Health Day.
- Siblings Day.
- International Day of Human Space Flight.
- Universal Day of Culture.
- World Art Day.
- World Voice Day.
- International Day For Monuments and Sites.
- Pet Owner’s Independent Day.
- International Mother Earth Day.
- World Book Day.
- UN English Language Day.
- Fashion Revolution Day.
- International Sculpture Day.
- World Day for Laboratory Animals.
- DNA Day.
- World Malaria Day.
- Hug A Friend Day.
- World Intellectual Property Day.
- International Dance Day.
- International Jazz Day.
Happy new month everyone 🎉🎉. Step by step, we will get through this pandemic. Remember, all we need is hope, and for that, we have each other. Mask up😷 and stay safe guys💖💖.